| Dr Lise De Clerck | English,
We are implementing all the essential measures to continue to provide veterinary care to all our patients while ensuring the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff.
- Entering the clinic will only be authorised wearing a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will ask you to wait outside during the consultation.
- Consultations are by appointment only, from 8:30 am to 12 am and 2 pm to 6 pm. Do not come to the clinic if you don't have an appointment, except for emergencies, but please inform the clinic about your arrival.
- We are still implementing a one client per appointment policy.
- Collections of food and/or medication is possible by ordering on email@example.com. Ordering 24h in advance allows us to prepare and it will limit your waiting time on your arrival.
- Vaccinations and surgical interventions will gradually take place again, by appointment only. Clients with delayed annual booster vaccination in cats and dogs due to lockdown have already been contacted for a priority appointment.
At the practice we are doing our best to ensure social distancing through the measures detailed in the previous article and so we will provide you with the best possible service.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.